Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Overwhelmed and out of it!

This is the stuff...
That makes me feel like a crazy person!
I cannot seems to stay focused on any one task! I have 100 things running through my head, 100 jobs that need done today, a crazy dog that insists on whining to go out every 20 minutes only to stand on the porch and stare at me as if I'm the crazy one, and a 3 month old that has developed a need to be held and/or talked to constantly or she goes into " The Screamer" mode.
I have started the dishes...twice. There are still pans, etc "soaking". I have done 2 loads of laundry, neither have gotten folded or put away. I attempted to separate the girls' gifts with the intention of getting them wrapped. That hasn't happened yet. I'm also in my " find a fix" panic mode and have been googling(apparently not a real word) everything from homeschooling, make money online, to finding foreclosed homes in your area. My brain is seriously going to shut down soon. I am so mentally and physically exhausted! I still have faith that God has some plan for our family, I'm just not sure what I'm supposed to be doing at this point!?!?!? I am so confused on how to not be irresponsible as a parent and an adult while also letting God have all control! Any suggestions? How can I be proactive or plan without feeling like I will just make another huge mistake?
 Where do I stop trying, looking, eventually panicking from lack of answers?
Patience is a virtue?
Apparently one I have lost after being married to Sean for so many years.
I need sleep. I need prayers. I need a plan. I need answers before I lose my mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment